Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tripping the Blog Fantastic

Just looking back through my blog and enjoying some of the images and thoughts that I put into cyberspace.

I sustained a computer-related injury while finishing my iMovie on Saturday. I worked for a straight five hours on the thing, and I think my mouse was positioned too far away from me. I was supporting most of my weight on my right arm and I strained my neck and shoulder muscles badly. Don't ask me to draw a diagram of how I did this -- I don't have a clue. The whole right side of my face and neck is now extremely sore and I can't move very well. Owie.

I'm feeling quite "tapped out" this week. I've hit the wall and it's hitting me back, repeatedly, with steel knuckles.

On the good side, my garden is finally starting to bloom. My peonies are growing big and bushy and my roses have begun peeping out from their tender buds. Now that the sun is coming out again, I'll get some shots and post some pics. Hmmmm...maybe I'll add them to my iMovie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Landloping Lady said...

I'm glad that you feel satisfied with your blogging experience, Gynene. I don't. I wish I had more time to make my blogger a special place to go. I wish I had expanded on more of my thoughts. I wish I had cool web links and images, like Mike and Reggie. I wish I had time to put everyone else's link on my blogspot. I wish we weren't running out of time...

5/09/2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home